- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
The EnTF is the sole training partner of the Southern African region for the Registered Trade Mark and internationally recognised Certification courses in the energy management and engineering fields
- Southern African Association for Energy Efficiency (SAEE)
The EnTF is the affiliated training provider of the SAEE, the local chapter of the AEE www.saee.org.za.
- Measurement and Verification Council of South Africa (MVCSA)
The EnTF currently provides the only training course required for MVCSA registration which is the proposed required qualification of South African regulations and legislation for tax incentives www.cmvpsa.org.za.
- Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA)
The EnTF provides training programmes for professionally registered engineers’ renewal requirements for CPD in accordance with ECSA, the statutory body established in terms of the Engineering Profession Act, 2000 (Act No. 46 of 2000), www.ecsa.co.za.
- South African Institute for Electrical Engineers (SAIEE)
The EnTF utilises the services of the SAIEE, an accredited Voluntary Association (VA) of ECSA, to obtain CPD credits for its training programmes www.saiee.org.za.
- Efficiency Valuation Organization (EVO)
The ETF’s CMVP® course is acknowledged as the required qualification for EVO measurement and verification recognition www.evo-world.org.